Dashboard
Refresh
New Post
Sign Out
Gallery Myspace Facebook Twitter Friendster

Friday, January 11, 2008

H-E-L-L-O-!!

Hello friends! :)

It has been a while since i post my last posting.
I am toooooooo lay-zy to post anything.
Yet i have no time to write anything here.

Besides,
I think there's something wrong bout this blogspot.
coz everytime i want to post anything,
there's no font editing size or colours or etc
above this writing space.

THEY'RE DISSAPEARED!

I prefer to write with different size, colors and style.
but there's NO the editing thingy.
GONE! :O

only got small B,I,link,blockquote,check spelling,
add image and add video above this writing space.

What's wrong actually?
I really need the answer. Anyone?

EDITED ON JANUARY 11 2008
I can finally figure out how to edit font styles and color. yay me!